The subscriptions for 2017 has been set based on anticipated costs and continuing growth for 2017, and ensuring the club continues its drive towards sustainability.
|Badminton & Volleyball||£195|
|Badminton & Swimming||£180|
|Volleyball & Swimming||£195|
|Badminton & Volleyball & Swimming||£225|
|Football & Volleyball & Badminton||£125|
|Swim & Badminton & Football & Volleyball||£160|
|Football & Badminton||£105|
|Badminton & Swimming||£85|
|Football & Swimming||£125|
|Football & Badminton & Swimming||£145|
|Football & Swim||£85|
Age banding is based on age at 1 January 2017 (ie 7 / 16 and under on 1 January 2017)
SJ Membership Fees
If you have not signed up for any of the sports memberships outlined above, you will NEED to become an SJ member to be able to partake in any SJ Sports activity that is on a seasonal structure/pay as you go system ie SJ Fitness (more details below).
Seasonal Sports: Adults & Students/U16s/U7s:
Cricket, Tennis, and Adults Football will be introduced during the year as a ‘Seasonal’ as they already form a key part of our staple curriculum given the success seen/enjoyed in previous year/s.
Subscriptions/fees for these sports will be released during the year accordingly either following a seasonal subscription rate or pay as you go model.
SJ Fitness (adults) will be run on an a pay as you go model; and will be tailored accordingly based on the needs of the group signed up.
You will need to sign up as an SJ Member to partake in SJ Fitness if you have not signed up for any of the sports memberships outlined above (and all other seasonal sports depending on the subscription structure).
Guest Member Pass
|Adult: 10 pass||£65|
|Adult: 5 pass||£35|
|Student/U16/U7: 10 pass||£45|
|Student/U16/U7: 5 pass||£25|
We have introduced a new Guest Pass system for this year. This is targeted at the following people:
- People who are visiting the UK for a short period of time and staying with family/friends and would like to partake in SJ sports
- People who live in the UK but feel they can’t commit to a whole year of sport to various sports but would like the option of attend ad hoc sessions when feasible
Terms & Conditions of Guest Pass:
- You can only purchase ONE guest pass a year (either a 5 or 10 pass, NOT both).
- You CANNOT purchase more than one guest pass a year
- It is a self policing mechanism, the responsibility to keep count of the number of sessions lies on the guest pass holder, the holder will be self accountable for abuse of this pass
- You can attend any session, however, if there are capacity issues the coordinator reserves the right of refusal
- Entry into competitions or tournaments – the coordinator reserves the right of entry/refusal to any internal / external tournament
- Does not have voting rights/other membership privileges.
- Paying online (one single payment):Step 1: For Adults, Students, U16s: http://jafferys.org/gentsmembership (a form needs to be filled for EVERY member)
Step 2: Select Payment Method: Paypal
Step 3: Continue to next page and either pay by Paypal or Credit/Debit Card
- Direct Debit System (monthly payment):Step 1: Fill out form
Step 2: You will receive an automated email confirming that you have filled out the go-cardless form correctly. You only need to fill out the Gocardless form once (even if you are paying for multiple people/u16/u7 etc) as we will set up one single direct debit to incorporate a total amount. You will need the unique reference number: ref: STANMOREJAFF-***** when filling out form below in step 3.
Step 3: Once gocardless form is filled out above; For Adults, Students, U16s fill out for each person: http://jafferys.org/gentsmembership, and use the same GoCardless Ref from step 2 if using same bank account
Step 4: Select Payment Method: I want to pat by Direct Debit and follow page through.
- Cash/Cheques (one single payment):We will NOT be accepting cash or cheques payments. If you need to pay by cash or cheque, please find a friends/relative who can pay on your behalf as every MEMBER needs to fill out an online form.
It is essential you sign up and pay your 2017 subscriptions asap (one payment on paypal/Direct Debit) as we will be introducing a cap system / waiting list on a first come first serve basis where there maybe capacity issues for any sport.
At the moment Sunday Swimming is capped at 80 swimmers (first come first served basis). If there are any further caps/waiting lists this will be communicated accordingly.
For year 2016 & 2017; we have put a Direct Debit system in place to spread the burden/costs.
HOWEVER, we do recognise there maybe members who may find the financial commitment a stretch even with the DD system in place.
We are a COMMUNITY club, a financial constraint should NEVER be a reason for ANYONE not to be able to partake in SJ sports.
If you/you are aware of anyone who requires assistance please contact our treasurer: Abrar Molu (firstname.lastname@example.org) in strictest of confidence (or anyone of the names mentioned below/your coordinator/any SJ committee member you may feel comfortable in approaching) and we will ensure the query is responded to in the appropriate manner with utmost respect and confidence.
Should you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact:
Abrar Molu: email@example.com
Abbas Merali: firstname.lastname@example.org
Imran Gulamhusein: email@example.com