We are now preparing for the new season at Harefield Academy and look forward to welcoming you back after the break.
Here is some information for the new 2019/2020 season.
The bedrock and values of SJFA as a club are outlined in our DNA.
The core values of Faith, Community and Respect, will resonate with all our players, coaches and parents alike. These values enable us to show our partners, the FA and other clubs that SJFA is truly a 5 star organisation as we continue to grow and move forward.
The SJFA DNA can be viewed here [link to https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F7rPMHljbwQ]
- All current registered players will automatically be enrolled for the new training period.
- There is still a Waiting List for All Tier Categories. We are constantly reviewing this to enable as many boys to start as we can.
- To enrol as a new player with SJFA please fill in the form found at the link below.
- Link for registration: https://sjfa.org.uk/new-player-registration/
- Link for the membership costs: http://jafferys.org/gentsmembership
- As our season/tier system is now aligned with the school years, all registered players will be automatically moved up one year/tier from September.
During the past season, we had registered players who either did not attend the sessions at all or had very low attendance. We review attendance regularly as it affects our planning and preparations. Furthermore, the huge demand resulted in waiting lists & it would be unfair to occupy a space without utilising it. Therefore, we will monitor attendance closely and take necessary action as appropriate when required.
TIERS: School Years
- TIER 1: Reception & Year 1 (Manager: Syed Amir Zaidi)
- TIER 2: Year 2 & Year 3 (Manager: Raza Jaffery)
- TIER 3: Year 4 & Year 5 (Manager: Sabir Datoo)
- TIER 4: Year 6 & Year 7 (Manager: Gibran Pirbhai)
- TIER 5: Year 8 & Year 9 (Manager: Fuad Musa)
- TIER 6: Year 10 , Year 11 & Year 12 (Manager: Hussein Pirbhai)
- Sunday 2.30pm – 4.00pm
- Harefield Academy, Northwood Way, Uxbridge, Harefield, UB9 6ET.
- Shin pads are a requirement. No Shin Pads, No Training without exception.
- Suitable and comfortable and warm sports clothing is required during the training session as the season enters into the later stage of the year where the weather can be unpredictable. No Jeans, formal or school shoes please.
- It is not a requirement to wear the SJFA kit during the training sessions.
- Correct footwear for the surfaces is a must.
2.TRAINING DATES FOR YOUR DIARY
For a comprehensive list of all the training dates, please visit the website at https://www.sjfa.org.uk/training-diary/ which is kept up-to-date with all the training dates.
3.WEEKLY ATTENDANCE / REGISTRATION
- In order to enhance planning and preparation, we send out a WEEKLY REGISTRATION form every Monday for the upcoming Sunday’s training where players have to be registered for the training session. Without registration we will not guarantee training participation.
- Weekly Training registration form will close on Thursday 12pm Midday unless the tier is full earlier. At which point the registration form automatically becomes a waitlist form that requires completion to add players to the waiting list.
- If for any reason you cannot attend, please notify us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your child’s name and tier number. Please let us know at the earliest if your child/children cannot make it to the training session so that we can allocate the space to a child on the waiting list for that tier. No shows without notification will be noted and followed up.
4.POLICIES: CODE OF CONDUCT FOR PLAYERS, PARENTS, MANAGERS & COACHES
- We all bear a collective responsibility to set a good example and help provide a positive environment in which children can learn and enjoy the game. Play your part and observe The FA’s Respect Code of Conduct at all times.
- Code Of Conduct – Young Players: https://sjfa.org.uk/players/
- Code Of Conduct – Spectators, Parents/Carers:https://sjfa.org.uk/parentsguardians/
- Code Of Conduct – Coaches, Team Managers & Club Officials:https://sjfa.org.uk/managerscoaches/
5.HAREFIELD PITCH ALLOCATION FOR
- Tier 1 – Indoor Astro Pitches
- Tier 2 – Indoor Astro Pitches
- Tier 3 – Outdoor Astro Pitches
- Tier 4 – Outdoor Astro Pitches
- Tier 5 – Outdoor Astro Pitches
- Tier 6 – Grass Pitches
6.SJFA CONTACT DETAILS / UPDATES
- For any questions/enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
- To keep abreast of information/updates please visit https://sjfa.org.uk