With only 2 days away and around 300 expected attendees, this is the final update on arrangements for the awards event. For those who have not registered and wish to attend, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This event will also set the scene and objectives for the new season due to start in 2 weeks.
- Day/Date: Sunday 3rd September
- Venue: Northwood School (Auditorium)
- Programme/Time: We will aim to commence at 3.00pm and finish by 5.00pm
- Entry Invitation/Tickets: Will be sent to all registered participants w/c Monday 28th (Please present these upon arrival at the entrance)
- Registrations: Around 300 registrations/attendees confirmed (including players/family/invitees)
- Gifts/Awards: All players will receive gifts and selected players will receive special awards.
24 special performances will be awarded in 8 age groups within following categories:
SJFA – 2016/17 – Player of the Year
SJFA – 2016/17 – Inspirational Player of the Year
SJFA – 2016/17 – Respected Player of the Year
Timing: We thank you in advance for your co-operation allowing us to deliver a smooth programme within set timings.
Dress Code: Hijab to be observed by all and at all times.
Car Park: Parking is not available inside the School Car park. Kindly use side streets. Strictly no parking on the main road (both sides)
Donations: If you wish to support this event in form of donations, kindly contact us: email@example.com
Trophies in Memory of: Sibtain Suleman, Mussarat Suleman, Mehboob Suleman.
Gifts Sponsored by:
Many thanks in advance for your support and participation.
Salaams & Duas