Following an eventful 2017/2018 season, we are now preparing for the 2018/2019 season at Harefield Academy and the SJFA team are looking forward to welcoming you back after a hopefully well-rested Summer Holiday.
Kindly find below initial information for the new season starting on 9 September 2018.
1.HAREFIELD SEASON 2018/2019
- All current registered players will automatically be enrolled for the September -December training period.
- There is now a Waiting List for All Tier Categories.
- To enrol as a new playerwith the SJFA in any other age group, please fill in the form by visiting the link below. Spaces will be allocated subject to capacity.
- Link for registration: http://sjfa.org.uk/new-player-registration/
- Link for the membership costs: http://jafferys.org/gentsmembership
- As our season/tier system is now aligned with the school years, all registered players will be automatically moved up one year/tier from September 2018.
During the past season, we had registered players who either did not attend the sessions at all or had very low attendance. Whilst we were lenient with this, going forward we will have to be firmer as it affects our planning and preparations. Furthermore, the huge demand resulted in waiting lists and you all will agree with us that it would be unfair to occupy a space without utilising it. Therefore, we will monitor attendance closely and take necessary action as appropriate when required.
TIERS: School Years
- TIER 1: Reception & Year 1 (Manager: Abbas Khatau)
- TIER 2: Year 2 & Year 3 (Manager: Raza Jaffery)
- TIER 3: Year 4 & Year 5 (Manager: Sabir Datoo)
- TIER 4: Year 6 & Year 7 (Manager: Fuad Musa)
- TIER 5: Year 8 & Year 9 (Manager: Hussein Pirbhai)
- TIER 6: Year 10 , Year 11 & Year 12 (Manager: Hassnain Suleman)
- Tier 1 – Tier 6: Sunday 2.30pm – 4.00pm
- Harefield Academy, Northwood Way, Uxbridge, Harefield, UB9 6ET.
- Suitable and comfortable and warm sports clothing is required during the training session as the season enters into the later stage of the year where the weather can be unpredictable. No Jeans, formal or school shoes please.
- It is not a requirement to wear the SJFA kit during the training sessions.
- Correct footwear for the surfaces is a must. No studs or blades for Tier 1 as they train indoors in the sports hall.
- Shin pads are a requirement. No Shin Pads, No Training
2.TRAINING DATES FOR YOUR DIARY
For a comprehensive list of all the training dates, please visit the website at http://sjfa.org.uk/training-diary/ which is kept up-to-date with all the training dates.
Below are the details for training scheduled from September to December 2018.
- 9thSeptember 2017 – Training Week 1
- 30thSeptember 2017 – Training Week 2
- 7thOctober 2017 – Training Week 3
- 14th October 2017 – Training Week 4
- 4thNovember 2017 – Training Week 5
- 11th November 2017 – Training Week 6
- 18th November 2017 – Training Week 7
- 2ndDecember 2017 – Training Week 8
- 9th December 2017 – Training Week 9
- 16th December 2017 – Training Week 10
3.WEEKLY ATTENDANCE / REGISTRATION
- In order to enhance our planning and preparation, we will send out a WEEKLY REGISTRATION process every Monday for the upcoming Sunday training where players have to sign up of for the training sessions.
- Please note, the training sessions are planned based on numbers registered and attending training. Without registration will not guarantee training participation.
- Weekly Training registration form will close on Thursday 12pm Midday. This registration process is to ascertain the number of boys that will attend training thus allowing the coaches to prepare for training.
- Please complete the weekly registration form correctly with the Child/Children’s’ Full name and Tier Number as requested.
- If for any reason you cannot attend, please notify us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your child’s name and tier number. No shows without notification will be noted and followed up.
4.POLICIES: CODE OF CONDUCT FOR PLAYERS, PARENTS, MANAGERS & COACHES
- We all bear a collective responsibility to set a good example and help provide a positive environment in which children can learn and enjoy the game. Play your part and observe The FA’s Respect Code of Conduct at all times.
- Code Of Conduct – Young Players: http://sjfa.org.uk/players/
- Code Of Conduct – Spectators, Parents/Carers:http://sjfa.org.uk/parentsguardians/
- Code Of Conduct – Coaches, Team Managers & Club Officials:http://sjfa.org.uk/managerscoaches/
5.HAREFIELD PITCH ALLOCATION FOR 2017/2018
- Tier 1 – Indoor Sports Hall (Not Astro)
- Tier 2 & Tier 3 – Indoor Astro Pitches
- Tier 4, Tier 5 & Tier 6 – Outdoor Astro Pitches
6.SJFA CONTACT DETAILS / UPDATES
- For any questions/enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
- To keep abreast of information/updates please visit sjfa.org.uk
Salaam & Duas
SJFA “One” Team