We are pleased to advise the SJFA community that the Middlesex FA has recognized the SJFA as a FA Charter Standard Youth Club.
Launched in 2001, The FA Charter Standard Programme supported by McDonald’s is the FA’s accreditation scheme for grassroots clubs and leagues. Its goal is to raise standards in grassroots football, support the development of clubs and leagues, recognising and rewarding them for their commitment and achievements.
With this in mind, FA Charter Standard accreditation is awarded to clubs and leagues rigorously adjudged to be well-run and sustainable – and which prioritise child protection, quality coaching and implementation of the Respect programme.
This is a is a massive step for a club still very early in its development. The FA Charter Standard accreditation is awarded to clubs and leagues rigorously adjudged to be well-run and sustainable. Overall, FA Charter Standard status is a clear demonstration to all parents, sponsors and the public, that the SJFA:
• Is well-organised, safe and offers opportunities for all
• Has FA-qualified coaches as standard
• Adheres to FA Respect Policies and Codes of Conduct
• Prioritises Child Welfare
• Maintains appropriate levels of discipline
• Has access to the County FA and FA regional workforces
• Can use the coveted ‘Three Lions’ FA crest on its marketing and business materials.
This recognition is only possible with the execution support from our coaches. We also would like to thank the parents for their patience and support as we implemented some of the process improvements during the season.
Salaams & Duas
SJFA “ONE TEAM”