On Monday (15 April) the invites for the SJFA awards programme on 27 April were sent out to all parents who registered with this event.
We ask all registered attendees to bring their online tickets on the day.
Day/Date: Saturday, 27 April
• Venue: Harefield Academy (Auditorium)
• Programme/Time: Doors open at 5.15pm for a prompt 5.30pm start and finish by 7.00pm
• Registrations: Approx 300 registrations/attendees confirmed (including players/family/invitees)
• Awards: All Tier 1 players will receive a medal and selected players will receive special awards
• Medals for all players in the League Squads
• 20 special performances will be awarded in 10 age groups within following categories:
SJFA – 2018/19 – Player of the Year
SJFA – 2018/19 – Improved Player of the Year
• Special Lifetime Achievement and SJFA Personality Of The Year Awards
• Introducing the SJFA DNA
• Introducing the New SJFA Website
• Special Guest Speakers
• Nyaz will be provided
We would like to thank the family of Marhum Adulhussein Jafffer for their generosity in sponsoring the event this year.
Timing: We thank you in advance for your co-operation allowing us to deliver a smooth programme within set timings.
Dress Code: Hijab to be observed.
Car Park: Parking on site.
Many thanks in advance for your support and participation.
Salaams & Duas