As communicated regularly, safeguarding at SJFA is of paramount importance.
We would like the parents to take note of the following guidelines.
Tier 1 Parents/Guardians:
As communicated previously, Tier 1 parents / guardians MUST remain present throughout the training sessions.
Tier 2 Parents/Guardians:
– Whilst it is not obligatory for Tier 2 parents/guardians to remain present, your presence is recommended.
– If parents/guardians do not stay, you MUST NOT leave the venue until the session has started (please note ref timing below).
– SJFA coaches will not take children to the WC and it is the parents’/guardians’ responsibility to do the necessary.
– Training Tier 1-6 starts at 2.30pm and ends at 4.00pm.
– Whilst coaches will arrive early to prepare and set up for the sessions, they can not take any responsibility for children prior to start time.
– Children MUST be picked up as soon as training ends.
Thank you for your ongoing co-operation.
Salaams & Duas
SJFA Welfare Officer