For 2017, SJFA Tier 3 has enrolled in a monthly Futsal tournament.
Futsal is a 5 a-side form of football which aims to enhance close control and quick passing. Click here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unFlcSwdDFc) for more information.
On a monthly basis, a squad will be chosen to represent SJFA Tier 3. It is hoped that Tier 3 will achieve success, as well as improve the standard of their game.
Abbas Ismail (Bruce), Manager of Tier 3 said: ‘This is a great opportunity for our players to enhance their skills. Our tier motto is: we back our skills, no matter who the opposition. Inshallah this will go a long way to achieving great skill levels, as well as competitiveness. We have a great tier with very talented players, and I am looking forward to some medals.’
The squad is chosen according to ability and attitude of players displayed in The Hive practices, as well as other external matches.
We pray for the success of SJFA Tier 3 and wish them the best of luck.
Jaabir Walji (GK)
Husayn M H Merali
When: Saturday 28 January, 1230pm
Where: Princes Risborough School Merton Rd, Princes Risborough HP27 0DR – please ensure you use the Merton Road entrance as the other gates will be locked – as you drive through the gates there is a slight kink in the road – continue to drive straight and the hall is in front of you – someone should be outside to guide the way
- The game will be 5 a-side indoors, so please bring appropriate footwear; studs / moulds will not be accepted
- Please arrive on time (1230pm) for team talk and warm up
- It will be very embarrassing if we do not have our full squad ready to go at kick off time
- Dress code: MAMT SJ kits: red top, black shorts, white socks; if you do not have the MAMT SJ kit then please bring alternative red top, black shorts and white socks
- Saf Valjy will be the coach on the day
Please cheer us on, but leave the substitutions and tactics etc. to us.
Please feel free to bring chai and lunch.
Salaams and Duas,