Please see below our finalised subscriptions for the year 1 January 2019 – 31 December 2019 for Gents and the available methods of payment.
|ADL-003||Badminton & Table Tennis (new)||£185||–||–|
|ADL-004||Badminton & Volleyball (new)||£195||–||–|
|ADL-005||Badminton, Table Tennis & Volleyball (new)||£205||–||–|
|ADL-006||Badminton & Swimming (new)||£175||–||–|
|ADL-006||Racket Sports & Swimming||£215||£200||–|
|ADL-007||Racket Sports & Volleyball||£225||£195||–|
|ADL-008||Racket Sports & Swimming & Volleyball||£240||£225||–|
|ADL-009||Racket Sports (all)||£200||£185|
|ADL-012||Table Tennis & Volleyball||£195||–||–|
|ADL-014||Volleyball & Swimming||£195||£195||£195|
|ADL-015||Guest Passes – 10 sessions||£65||£65||£65|
|ADL-016||Guest Passes – 5 sessions||£35||£35||£35|
- Racket Sports includes: Badminton, Table Tennis, Tennis and Squash.
- There has been a slight increase in Rackets Sports membership this year; last year was a special introductory offer on the launch of SJRS on 9 December 2017
- Rest of the sports have stayed the same
- This year we also have PAYG for: Tennis, Table Tennis & Fitness (further below). You will need to have a Basic (ADL-001) Membership to partake in PAYG (if not signed up to any other membership).
Students 16+ Subscriptions:
|STD-003||Football & Racket Sports (all) & Volleyball||£145||£145||£125|
|STD-004||Racket Sports (all)||£100||£95||£95|
|STD-005||Football & Racket Sports & Swimming & Volleyball||£170||£170||£160|
|STD-008||Guest Passes (10 sessions)||£45||£45||£45|
|STD-009||Guest Passes (5 sessions)||£25||£25||£25|
|U16-003||Football & Racket Sports*||£145||£130||£-|
|U16-004||Football & Swimming||£135||£135||£125|
|U16-005||Football, Swimming & Racket Sports||£160||£160||£145|
|U16-006||Racket Sports & Swimming||£85||£85||£85|
|U16-007||Racket Sports (all)*||£65||£65||£65|
*Racket Sports includes: Badminton and/or Tennis and/or Table Tennis
|U07-002||Football & Racket Sports||£100||£85||£70|
|U07-003||Football & Racket Sports & Swimming||£105||£100||£100|
|U07-004||Racket Sports (all)||£25||–||–|
Pay as You Go:
The following sports will be on a PAYG structure; to be paid electronically; final rates TBC:
|Table Tennis: Adults||£4-£5|
|Table Tennis: Youth||£3|
Guest Member Pass
|Adult: 10 pass||£65||£65||£65|
|Adult: 5 pass||£35||£35||£35|
|Student/U16/U7: 10 pass||£45||£45||£45|
|Student/U16/U7: 5 pass||£25||£25||£25|
The guest pass system was introduced in 2017. This is targeted at the following people:
- People who are visiting the UK for a short period of time and staying with family/friends and would like to partake in SJ sports
- People who live in the UK but feel they can’t commit to a whole year of sport to various sports but would like the option of attend ad hoc sessions when feasible
Terms & Conditions of Guest Pass:
- You can only purchase ONE guest pass a year (either a 5 or 10 pass, NOT both).
- You CANNOT purchase more than one guest pass a year
- It is a self policing mechanism, the responsibility to keep count of the number of sessions lies on the guest pass holder, the holder will be self accountable for abuse of this pass
- You can attend any session, however, if there are capacity issues the coordinator reserves the right of refusal
- Entry into competitions or tournaments – the coordinator reserves the right of entry/refusal to any internal / external tournament
- Does not have voting rights/other membership privileges.
1.The age band is at 1 January 2019, (ie if you are 16 years old on 1 January then you qualify for U16 membership, and likewise for U7)
2.Please renew your subscriptions asap. We currently have a waiting list for SJFA Youth Football, based on the number of sign ups we get by 31 January for existing members, we will be opening up the waiting list on 1 February 2019. It is therefore very important that you sign up by 31 January 2019.
3.Due to health and safety reasons, there is only a maximum of 50 members permitted for a swimming session (imposed by the swimming venue). Once we received the maximum numbers for Saturday / Sunday swimming sessions, the membership will be capped.
1. One-off Single Payment: For Adults, Students, U16s, U7s – Click the button below
- ONE registration MUST be filled out for EACH person
- Do NOT buy MULTIPLE memberships in one transaction, otherwise the other purchases will NOT be recognised as a member on our database reports.
- Under “Member First Name & Last Name”: Please ensure you type in the name of the member themselves i.e. for Students/U16s/U7s this should be their name (NOT the name of the parents)
- Please read the terms and conditions
2. Direct Debit System (monthly payment):
Existing Direct Debit Users:
For Adults, Students, U16s, U7s: Click here to fill out the SJ Direct Debit Registration Form or by clicking the button below:
- One form must be filled out for EACH member (adult, Student, U16, U7s etc)
- You will need your existing GoCardless Reference will look something like: STANMOREJAFF-5AC4K
- You only need one GoCardless Mandate/Reference for each household (ie you don’t need a separate mandate/reference for each Student/U16/U7s etc)
This can be found either:
- On your initial email when you set up GoCardless last year
- On an email from GoCardless when your first Direct Debit was set up
- On an email from GoCardless last month when your last Direct Debit went out
New Direct Debit Users:
Step 1: Click here to fill out the GoCardless Registration Form to set up your Direct Debit with GoCardless or by clicking the button below
GoCardless Registration Form
Step 2: You will receive an automated email confirming that you have filled out the GoCardless form correctly. You only need to fill out the GoCardless form once for each household (even if you are paying for multiple people/U16/U7 etc). You will need the unique reference number: ref: STANMOREJAFF-***** when filling out form below in step 3.
Step 3: Please click here to fill out the SJ Direct Debit Registration Form or by clicking the button below:
Fill out a form for each member (Adult, Student, U16s, U7s) once you have completed step 1 & 2 above.
SJ Direct Debit Registration Form
We will NOT be accepting BACS, Cash or Cheques payments. If you need to pay by cash or cheque, please find a friends/relative who can pay on your behalf as every MEMBER needs to fill out an online form.
Since 2016; we have put a Direct Debit system in place to spread the burden/costs.
HOWEVER, we do recognise there maybe members who may find the financial commitment a stretch even with the DD system in place.
We are a COMMUNITY club, a financial constraint should NEVER be a reason for ANYONE not to be able to partake in SJ sports.
If you/you are aware of anyone who requires assistance please contact our treasurer: Abrar Molu (firstname.lastname@example.org) in strictest of confidence (or anyone of the names mentioned below/your coordinator/any SJ committee member you may feel comfortable in approaching) and we will ensure the query is responded to in the appropriate manner with utmost respect and confidence.
Finally, should you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact:
SJ Sports Board